Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Daytona Beach Real Estate Buyers and Sellers, here's another reason to live here!

riverfront veterans memorial park in south daytona florida

A few days ago, during the course of one of my typical real estate days: show houses, go to condo project office, run errands, eat, etc., (I had to type "eat". Now I'm hungry!) ... I decided to stop by the Riverfront Veterans Memorial Park in South Daytona to call a few clients and enjoy the view while doing so. That's one of the perks of being a real estate agent. I can work from wherever I want to work =)view of Halifax River and Intracoastal Waterway And this gorgeous park is located directly on the Halifax River/Intracoastal Waterway.

As I made my phone calls, I got out of the car and started wandering around the park and noticed quite a few things have changed since the last time I visited there. Some of the updates, I was already aware of, like the new bathroom facilities and children's play area. But those are the things I noticed just from driving by. But as I was walking around I noticed a new boat ramp! Awesome! And there are plenty of extra long parking spaces, to children playing in river at park in south daytonaaccommodate your vehicle and boat trailer too!

Then I decided to take some pictures of the river, from the dock, where you'll always find people fishing. There was only one couple there on that day, and since I was on the phone, I didn't get a chance to ask if the fish were biting. Although I doubt it, since just a few yards away, several young girls were excitedly screaming and frolicking in the shallow water. I asked them what the were finding and was informed that there were tiny baby crabs under all the rocks. I wanted to kick off my shoes and join them! No, I'm not kidding. That is totally something I would do! As a matter of fact, when canoe and kayak launch on halifax river intracoastal waterwaymy daughter was much younger, we had one of her birthday parties in this riverfront, South Daytona park. They have picnic areas and pavilions for cookouts and parties.

palm trees and landscaping in south daytona park on river

And then I found something really cool! They now have a canoe and kayak launch! I'm sure there are more in the area, but this is the first one I've seen.

So if you're interested in buying or selling real estate in South Daytona, FL, make a Smart Choice and call me today. I'm a Daytona Beach native, selling real estate all over Volusia County. And if you already live here, the Riverfront Veterans Memorial Park in South Daytona is a great place to spend some time!

All about Lisa Hill.

View Daytona area MLS real estate listings.

Lisa Hill real estate agent

list real estate with lisa hill at adams cameron and company

No comments: