Thursday, January 17, 2008

Real Estate is Great in 2008!

Adams Cameron and Company Realtorsbuy house for sale in Port Orange Florida

Read this entire post at Real Estate is Great in 2008!

On January 2, I received a call from one of my real estate sellers, who has a house for sale in Port Orange. He was just wishing me a happy new year (don't you just love nice sellers?) and letting me know they may be reducing the price in a couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted on that one!

And today I got a call from a client who I sold an ocean front house in Ponce Inlet several years ago. He had received the Christmas card I had sent, so he too, was just wishing me a happy new year and touching base. He was also letting me know that he had filed the company info of my 2007 brokerage change in his Ponce Inlet jettycontact manager for whenever they're ready to sell in the future.

I'm hoping these are all signs of many more good things to come in 2008. I've worked with some really great clients over the years (obviously) and hopefully, this year I'll work with many more.

Florida swamp

Make a Smart Choice today and call Lisa Hill for all your real estate needs!

Subscribe to this blog, or check back frequently so you don't miss the next installment of my series on Florida's Vanishing Wetlands.

AND more importantly, I'll be blogging an annual update for EVERY city in East Volusia County over the next 2 weeks. Stay tuned!

(All photos taken and copyrighted by Lisa Hill)

Lisa Hill real estate agent

Lisa Hill

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


No comments: