Friday, November 16, 2007

Port Orange Real Estate Market Update

I've had so few real estate calls lately that I'd be checking to make sure my phone is working if it weren't for the calls I was getting from parties who were interested in renting my condo conversion project listing. So I decided to do a little research. I gleaned the usual revealing information from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for the Daytona Beach Area Association of REALTORS® and decided to share it with you.

As of November 15, 2007 there are 972 active MLS listings for Port Orange Florida. Here's the breakdown of the active listings.

  • Houses 685
  • Single Family Attached (IE Duplexes) 134
  • Condos 87
  • Manufactured Homes with land 60
  • Condotels 4Port Orange sales history
  • Homes selling for land value only 2

For the month of October there were only 40 sales. Here's the breakdown.

  • Houses 28
  • Manufactured Homes with land 7
  • Single Family Attached 5

I guess this isn't showing me anything I didn't already know. So to further depress myself I decided to compare sales for the month of October each year for the last few years. Here's a graph of the data.

Read my other post about real estate listings and sales in Daytona Beach Shores.

To buy real estate in Port Orange FL, make a Smart Choice and contact Lisa Hill.

Lisa Hill real estate agent


daytona beach real estate brokers

No comments: